Cheesy Beef and Broccoli Bake
- 1 lb lean ground beef 93/7
- 1 large head broccoli about 5 cups chopped
- 1 large container frozen garlic mashed cauliflower about 2.5 cups
- 1/2 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and season with garlic powder (optional).
- Warm up the container of frozen mashed cauliflower in the microwave according to package instructions.
- Chop up the head of broccoli.
- Mix browned beef, warmed mashed cauliflower and chopped broccoli together in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Place dish back in oven until cheese has melted (3-5 minutes).
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!